OOTD | Lion in the Wild




Primark Boyfriend tee | Primark Men's Joggers | River Island Quilted Jacket (old) 
Nike High Top Capri's | eBay Bag

Hey everyone,

Just a quick OOTD for you today, I was headed to the nail shop with my sister and we decided to snap a few shots.
As you guys can see, my hair is absolutely massive and I got a million and one stares.
The bigger the hair, the more they stare, right?

I went  pretty casual for this outfit, these joggers are so comfy and warm, they've become a regular lately. 
They were only a fiver so I picked up two and I really want a few more so I can chop and change. They are actually men's joggers but they fit great, I'm wearing an XS which is perfect for me because I'm only 5ft3 and any bigger would've drown me haha

The jacket I'm wearing is actually my sister's, she seems to have had a growth spurt and nothing fits, she's hitting 5ft7 which is so weird because she's actually two years younger.
But anyways, I love this jacket, the colour and the fit, flattering!

I obviously have my favourite type of shoes on, trainers, to finish off the look!

What are your errand outfits like? Do you stay casual or do you try to 'dress up'?
Everyone's different so it'd be interesting to know what people love to throw on!

Thanks for reading and hope you're all looking forward to Christmas Eve tomorrow,

Jesslyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...