2015, here I come!



Here we are, last day of 2014, about to open up the first page of a fresh book and I must say I'm so excited to be closing the last page of my 2014 book.

2014 has been a big year for me, I turned the big 1-8 in July which you guys probably know I was super excited about.
I created my first collection at college and that was an experience and a half. It was such a big thing for me as an aspiring designer to be able to know what it feels like to have my collection walk down a runway.
One of the biggest things that happened this year is that I started my fashion design degree.
It was such a huge achievement for me because I went through a phase where I thought I wasn't good enough to be able to be accepted into uni.
Interviews, especially within the fashion industry, seems so intimidating and can be, if you're not confident about yourself and your work.
Before I ramble on, I got into uni to study a fashion design degree and I'm super proud of myself because I've managed to accomplish a goal and move up a step in terms of my future.
If you guys want any tips on interviews, portfolio or just my general experience, please let me know, I'd be more than happy to share them with you!

Uni has been one hell of journey, I've got three months left and I'm so looking forward to the future projects until I get my super long break. I'm probably going to do an internship during my break but I'm not sure yet!

Wow, when I look back at how fast 2014 went and how fast I'm growing up, it just makes me realise that time waits for no man.

 I want to get as much done as I can in 2015, I think it's going to be a year of 'DO'.

I really want to get my driving license before I turn 19, that's my main goal of the year, my birthday's in July, so I've got seven months, hopefully I pass so I can start saving for a car!
I want to travel at least twice, not sure where to, but I definitely want to.
Also, I'm going to be taking my blog more seriously, 2014 was a great year for my blog and I'm so looking forward to sharing better content with you guys.
Lastly, I must up my game in the fashion industry during 2015, this is my year to shine as a fashion designer haha

There's other itty bitty goals I've set for myself and really want to achieve them.
Every year I set myself goals and make new year's resolution but I slack by the end of January, I really want to make 2015 different.

I'm so looking forward to a new year, I hope everyone is too. Even if 2014 was a crappy one, it's time for a fresh start!

Thanks for reading FashionSquash this year, I really appreciate everyone's love and support.
I will continue to strive to be a better person and work hard in everything I do!

Happy New Year guys, open the fresh book of 2015 and write away!

Jesslyn x

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...