Blogging Break?


Hello everyone!

As you guys can tell from the title, I've decided that I should take a blogging break.
I've actually forced myself to, I didn't want to but my heart told me I should.

For the past week, I haven't really loved blogging as much as I used to mainly because I feel like I have to post.
Since I've come back from Berlin, there's been this pressure to put up posts. The posts I put up weren't consistent, I firmly believe in good content so I didn't consistently post.
It's got to that point where consistency is non-existent so it's better if I take a break.

I've never really taken a proper break from blogging and personally, I think I deserve one.
I've just started uni and it's taking over my life, I have no time for myself and the pressure to blog is stressing me out.

I don't want to ramble too much because I hate to dwell on a negative. 
I'll be back in the next two weeks and there may be a few posts dotted here and there within my break but I'm not making any promises.

Hopefully, I'll be back all refreshed and bursting with ideas.
I hope you guys can understand where I'm coming from and bear with me for the next two weeks.

Thanks for supporting me and feel free to read my recent hauls, reviews and OOTD's!

Jesslyn xxx

3 comments:

  1. awww you'll be missed. just don't miss us miss you too much. btw you look fab in your picture

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jacket is gorgeous
    www.itsallaboutsonia.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...