NEW HAIR | Ombre Bob





As promised a post about new hair!

Well hello there, you're all probably used to seeing my hair up in a bun but it was time for a change! I knew I wanted to do another bob but I wasn't sure if I wanted to stick to the same old black bob.
So I took several trips to the hair shop to try and figure out exactly what I wanted.

I finally decided on a blonde-y light brown (colour 30 in weave terms haha) ombre-weave-bob. There's colour 30 in the back and then colour 1B/30 from the middle towards the front. I also have a L-part leave out!

I wanted it to be slightly shorter than my previous bob so it is a little bit shorter at the back, got some breeze hitting the neck. It's a bit of a messy bob too, I didn't want a neat one like my previous bob.
When styling it, I do curls going different ways just to give it that messy look! I may do a hair tutorial in the future!

What do you guys think about my new hair? You like?

Haha thanks for reading,

Jesslyn x

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Hair :D Suits you so much :) Lovely!
    Ava xo
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lovely,
    I've nominated you for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award :)
    Details are on my blog

    Angi~
    iidifferentworlds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, really appreciate it, post should be up this week!

      xo

      Delete
  3. Great hair style! I love the ombre effect and the shape - it suits you so perfectly well! :)
    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin?

    Lu ❤ www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...