How's Life Jess?










Hello my lovelies!

As you guys can probably tell, I'm struggling to be consistent. I have so many posts planned but I'm finding it hard to find time to put the posts together. Obviously education comes first and I'm so close to finishing my college course that most of my energy is going into that.

Because there is so much to talk about, I took loads of pictures but only put up a few that were the main events in my absence. I'll talk about everything in picture order, that'll make things easier!

In the first picture, me and the family went to the local park. Me and my sister took that as a chance to take a million and one pictures, head over to my instagram, I've become a regular user if you must know! I've been trying to spend more time with the family, which is always hard because were hardly home at the same time. So it was nice to spend a day with them!

Next is me learning how to drape fabric on the bias. I'm so used to drawing out patterns, I love me some numbers so pattern cutting is 'fun' to me. I like draping but it's long winded.

Now I've tried to keep up my work out regime, I'm doing pretty well. I've started walking and jogging along with my squat and ab workouts. I'll probably do a fitness post in the near future.

You guys obviously know about absence, it was partly because I couldn't find my 8gb memory card. It had so many pictures on it and it was stressing me out that I couldn't find it. It was misplaced for weeks and I ended up finding it inside one of my tracksuit bottoms. *sigh*

I'm sorry this post has no structure to it haha! So much has happened and only the Lord knows how I've even managed to keep up with certain things.

As I'm in my final term at college, we have to put together a 4 piece collection for the 26th of June. I'm super excited, my collection is based on tomboys, androgyny and the 90's. I haven't made a jacket before so they will be the main focus of my collection. I'll keep you guys updated!

Speaking of my collection, my bag has been a mess. No girls' handbag should like this, mine is full of pattern paper, calico, pins and all sorts. Oh, the life of fashion student. . .

. . . Soon to be a fashion 'design' student! For the past couple of months, I've been travelling up and down (and outside!) London for uni interviews. I've finally confirmed my place at my first choice uni so super chuffed about that. I'm pretty much ready to start, student finance sorted, I'm not moving out, all I've got to focus on now is getting my grades/points.
I'm not moving out because I'm basically too scared to. I don't want the stress of moving out to affect my time at uni, so maybe in my second year I'll move out. Maybe!

Now for some new things in  my life! I've got my nails done, acrylics to be exact. I did a post on them earlier on in the week, so definitely check it out! I'm in love with them, I've become a bit obsessed with nails and designs. Definitely looking forward to my next trip to the nail shop.

Another new thing is my hair! My bob is back with a bang! It's an ombre bob this time, I really wanted something different and 'Spring-y' so this was the direction to go in. I'll be putting up a post very, very soon so keep a look out for it!

So that's my life update, hope you all didn't mind my absence and inconsistency! I'm back with regular posts so definitely stay tuned!

Thanks for reading, 
Jesslyn xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...