BABY BLUE



My obsession with nude nails came to an abrupt end when I saw this shade of blue on the shelf. 

I contemplated for ages whether I should be brave and go for a bright, neon shade but head and heart screamed NO, so I listened. My sister was in the seat next to me convincing herself to 'try something new' and immediately retracted her bravery and went with a nude-y pink.
I, on the other hand, refused to cave in and spotted this purple-ly, grey hue of baby blue and I was sold. 
It's not too bright and not too muted either, perfect for someone that doesn't like the sight of bright orange nails on themselves.
My problem with bright nails isn't the colours, it's the feeling of getting home and thinking 'damn, this colour is too much, should've gone with more of a blah, blah, blah'. Something, I've said to myself every single time I've had red nails.

I digress.

This shade of baby blue, I love. I don't know the name, I'm rubbish at remembering to note the shades but it's a very nice shade of blue. (Will update if I find the shade again during my next trip!)

My nails look did, sometimes it's good to step out of your comfort zone even if it's only slightly.
Be brave, I know it's hard!

Take care, Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...