Lookin' Real Swaggy







First OOTD of 2017 and if I must say so myself, I'm lookin' real swaggy.
I've got a new look going on, I love switching up my style every now and then, I feel I can pull off many looks so I don't mind stepping out of the box and throwing on new things. 

I got this amazing green jacket over the Christmas period, I'm not one for bright colours but it was a bargain and I couldn't resist. I got it in a size 14 because I wanted it to be oversized and be able to wear loads underneath in this cold weather and then in Spring wear it open with a cute bralet or something and it would still look nice oversized.

I got these Dr Martens as a Christmas gift from my sister, I've been wearing them every chance I get, basically everyday. They're so comfy once you break them in, which wasn't too bad anyway. I love them, I'd been wanting them for years but I couldn't bring myself to buy them even though I really wanted them. They are the Serena boots, the fur lined ones, uhh-maazingg.

As you can see my hair is shorter (next post!) and these clear lense glasses and hoops have been my uniform. I'm going to build a lovely collection.
Now my hair is shorter, I feel like as soon as I throw on the hoops my look is complete, not too much hustle and bustle. Love that. 


I'm wearing

PRIMARK Jacket & Joggers (alternative
EBAY Clear Lense Glasses
PRIMARK Messenger Bag
DR MARTENS Serena Boots

Hope you guys like my first OOTD of 2017 and are looking forward to more.

Take care,
Jesslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...