I'm Still Alive!


Hey everyone,

I know, it's been so long!
Your girl has been stuck doing uni work, I underestimated how much work I would have and how little time I would have for blogging.

I have a few posts ideas to go up so as soon as I am free so don't worry my blog will have my full attention very soon.

I'm so excited to finish uni for the year, I can't believe I've nearly completed the first year of my degree.
It's crazy how much I've learnt in just 24 weeks. It has been a bit of a cramp which I struggled with but I think with some strict organisation and weekly planning, I stayed on top of it all.

Hope everyone is well and isn't missing me too much, bare with me, FashionSquash will be up and running soon!

Thanks for being patience, do read my previous posts and follow me on Instagram (@jesslynrobert) and on Snapchat (@jsln_rbt), I frequently upload on those!

Take care guys,
Jesslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...