What's New In Jess' . . . Make Up Drawers? | Make Up Revolution




Ultra Face Base Foundation FB14
(Vamp Collection) Lipstick Rebel With Cause
Blush Treat

Hello beauty lovers!

I've been taking ridiculous amounts of trips to Superdrug and not once did I see the new Make Up Revolution stand until I went in with my best friend, spent 30mins looking around and then saw this new shiny stand.
My eyes lit up and I started picking things up, swatching them but ended up only leaving with three items.

So these are bits I picked up!

I really wanted to try out a BB Cream and Makeup Revolution had one, in my shade and for only £3, how could I not purchase it?
It's a very interesting texture, I'll definitely update you guys with my thoughts on it. I used it during my camping trip which was pretty useful!

Next is a lipstick.
Make Up Revolution have a huge range of lipsticks and it took me ages to decide but I wanted a shade I didn't have!
So, I opted for Rebel with Cause from the Vamp Collection which I absolutely love and can't wait to wear it during A/W! It was only £1 which is amazing!

Lastly is a blusher. I've been looking for a coral but more on the orange side and I found exactly what I wanted for £1!
I love the neutral tone to it, it's not to obvious which I needed for a daily basis.


There was so many amazing things that I had my eye on but these were the ones that made it in to the basket.
I really want to get my hands on their baked blushers, palettes and oo, their skincare bits!

I'd love to know what products you've picked up or ordered from Make Up Revolution!
Any recommendations? Let me know!

Thanks for reading,

Jesslyn xo

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...