Review | ELF Maximum Coverage Concealer





Hey,

I hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend, the weather's actually been alright so I hope everyone took advantage of it.
I had a few days off uni so I took the time to spend more time with the family, I went rollerskating which was fun. I'm so busy at times so it's hard to find time for everything, if you missed it, check out what I get up to as fashion design student!

Because I don't have a lot of time, I like to stick to what I know and use it to it's death.
Which brings me to the ELF Cosmetics Maximum Coverage Concealer.

I bought it mainly because I needed a new concealer to replace my under eye concealer and maybe my eyebrow concealer.
I'm someone that prefers to shop for make up in person so picking the right shade online was a bit of a struggle.

I went with the shade Almond because it was the shade that seemed to match my skin tone the best.
I would say ELF don't really have a wide selection of shades to choose from which is a shame.

I've used it for the past 2 months or so, it hasn't made me break out which is usually my main problem when it comes to new products.
I have oily skin so it's hard to find products that don't trigger a breakout.
It is oil free so it's great for those that have oily/combination skin.

I used it mainly for under eye coverage, it has a matte finish which is great for everyday use, I'm someone that doesn't like to powder under the eye too much so having a concealer that has a matte finish is super helpful.

It's buildable so you can go really light or build it up for maximum coverage, I go for medium coverage which is enough for me on a daily basis.

I love the packaging, ELF are good for sleek packaging! I'm a huge fan of being able to see the concealer from the outside.

Overall, I do like the concealer and would recommend it.
However, they don't have a wide selection of shades so if you are looking to purchase, bare that in mind.
For £3.95, I'd say you can't go wrong, if you're lucky to find a shade that matches, definitely go for it!

Did you like it or nah?
I'd love to know if anyone of you have tried this concealer!

Take care guys,
Jesslyn x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...