NEW IN | Adidas, Nike & New Look









Hey everyone!

I know, I know, the shopping's getting out of hand but I can assure you I've bought a few more bits and then I'm done for the month haha
I've made it a mission to go on a spending ban in March so I'm subconsciously spending more now to make up for lost time, already cheating!

Well, you guys know I love me some fresh kicks so when I kept seeing the Adidas Superstars floating arounf, I had to get my hands on them. I'm not someone that likes to have something the next person has but I could not let these babies slip through my fingers.
I got them in a size 5 and they fit great, I originally wanted a 5.5 but when they were impossible to find, I tried a 5 and surprising they were super comfortable.
I love them, they're going to be featured in my next OOTD!

Next, another pair of kicks. The Nike Air Flight Classics.
Honestly, I had my eye on these around New Year's and every time I wanted to order them, my size would sell out.
I went in to JD Sports and they said they would have my size in the next day. I went 2 days in a row and my size was sold out.
Last week I went online and by chance, my size was in so ordered them without even thinking twice!
I can't wait to wear them, they're all black so they're going to be super easy to style.

Lastly, these amazing buckled heeled boots!
I'm mainly a trainers girl but when it's not trainers it's boots, I've been on the hunt for boots for a while now and I finally found some.
I saw the perfect pair in Bershka but they didn't have my size so I turned to online searching and found these beauties on New Look, they were on sale for £14, I had to get them!
I have a few ideas of what I want to wear them with!

So these are my new shoe purchases, no more shoe shopping until I see another pair of perfect trainers  my spending ban is over!

What do you guys think, which one is your favourite?
The superstars? The flights? Or the boots?
I'd love to know!

Thanks for reading and below are the links for the shoes or alternatives!

Adidas Superstar £65 (link)
Nike Air Flight Classic £50 (alternative)
New Look Heeled Boots £14 (alternative)

Take care guys,
Jesslyn

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...