NEW IN | Polo Neck Jumper







Hey guys,

Yes, I know, everyday there's a new item in my wardrobe but damn, I can't help it!

I went on a impromptu shopping trip after uni with friends and one of them mentioned Stradivarius and how she'd pick up some nice pieces from there before.
I obviously had to go in and have a look, to my surprise, nearly everything was on sale!

I didn't want to get carried away so I stuck to looking for what was on my wishlist and as I walked in, knitwear was the first thing that caught my eye.
I love a good jumper, who doesn't? I saw a pile of different knits and was drawn to this baby mustard jumper, there were two different types, one with the polo neck and one without. 
I'm in love with polo necks at the moment so had to go with that one.

When I saw the price, there was no going back, it had gone down from £25.99 to a sweet, sweet £12.99!
Bargain or nah?

I'm definitely going to be rocking this throughout winter, be prepared for OOTD's!

What do you guys think of my new jumper, I'd love to know ways you would style it, I have a few ideas up my sleeve!

Thanks for reading guys and have an amazing week,
Jesslyn x

2 comments:

  1. this jumper looks so cosy! will deco get my hands on this. now that it's freezing cold

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, get your hands on one, such a bargain as well! x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...