NEW IN | Glorified Bathrobe




Link (sold out)

Hey everyone,

Another piece to add to my A/W wardrobe or rail in my case!
I went on a hunt for a camel coat but I didn't want the bog standard camel coat that everyone and their mum's were wearing so when I stepped into Bershka and saw this amazing stone coloured coat, I snapped it up!

This amazing bathrobe-esque coat was reduced from £79.99 to a beautiful £25.99!
It's sold out online but I'm sure there may be a few sizes left in store.

I cannot wait to style it up, I love the length, the fabric, the fact that it has a hood, everything!

Keep a look out for an OOTD soon!

Take care guys,
Jesslyn x

4 comments:

  1. ohhh it does look cozy! great post

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bargain! It's gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing it in an OOTD x http://thechictimesmagazine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a bargain, I couldn't leave the shop without it! An OOTD has gone up so defo check it out xxx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...