Review | ELF Blush Brush




Hi guys,

Got a little review for you today, I love ELF Cosmetics, they have such a wide range of products and tools for affordable prices. like brands such as MUA and Make Up Revolution.

I really wanted to try their brushes so I ordered their Blush Brush to test out. 
This brush is anti-bacterial and is a synthetic haired Taklon brush. It can be used with powder or liquid products and the design aids easy and precise application.

I use this brush for blusher and sometimes for highlighting my cheekbones.
What I love the most about this brush is how it picks up the product, I never end up with too much product on my brush.

The brush is very soft and easy super easy to wash, it doesn't molt which makes me happy because I hate brush bristles on my face when I'm applying my makeup. Who does?!

With it being easy to wash, I don't have to rub the brush around vigorously which can shorten the life span of the brush. The brush has sustained it's quality after washing it a few times!

So that's it for my ELF Blush Brush review, I'd definitely recommend it if you're looking for a brush for the cheek area and need it to aid precise application.
I definitely want to try out more brushes from ELF, being only £3.95, I'd say I bagged a bargain and will most definitely repurchase for myself or as gifts for others.

Hope you guys liked my review, have any of you tried the Blush Brush, I'd love to know!

Thanks for reading and take care,
Jesslyn x

2 comments:

  1. i haven't tried it yet but it sounds awesome! great review btw

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! it's a good brush though and it's so affordable x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...