I LOVE Cosmetics Home Fragrance Range*

*This post contains gifted items, all views/opinions/experiences expressed within the post are all my own.





I'm a happy woman when my bedroom is filled with amazing scents, I live for candles and reed diffusers because they calm the atmosphere and for me, a calm atmosphere means a calm and clear mind.

I LOVE Cosmetics is a brand that offers a wide range of beauty and skincare products, they decided to expand and launch a home fragrance range which I think is a great addition. When I was asked if I'd like to try out the new range, I most definitely couldn't say no. I can never say no to a candle! 
However that wasn't the only thing that made me want to try them. On looking into the brand, I discovered that they're against animal testing, vegan friendly, their products don't contain any chemicals and are also made in the UK which is amazing.

When I opened the package, it honestly felt like Christmas day, they have amazing packaging, would be great for gifting, I didn't even want to take anything out because it looked so precious!
Straight away I lit the Violet Dreams candle and my bedroom was filled with a strong but sweet, floral scent. I quickly opened the diffuser to enhance the 'experience' and it complimented the candle very well, it was't overpowering at all. I could definitely smell the rose scent, usually when you're body is lacking vitamins or healing agents, it usually responds well to scents you need, in my case, it was the rose. Rose has anti-inflammatory properties so I'm not surprised that was the scent that my body called for.

I had a quick smell of the English Rose reed diffuser, again, I loved it and saved it for when the Violet Dreams one eventually finishes, it's quite a big diffuser in comparison to ones I usually buy, so I can see it lasting ages.It's been a few days since having it in my bedroom and I love how it's settling in.

I LOVE Cosmetics is a new brand to me, I was impressed to know they were shortlisted for two Pure Beauty Awards which gives me a lot of confidence in terms of wanting to try more from them.
They offer so many products, I'd love to try their bath salts and exfoliators next, there's so many scents to choose from, I have my eye on the Vanilla Milk bath salt though!

Definitely check out their website and social channels, you might find something you like, whether it be for yourself or as a gift for someone. Have you tried anything from I Love Cosmetics, I'd love to know what you've tried and how you got on!

I LOVE Cosmetics social channels:


Take care, Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...