It's Time for a Change | Hello Jesslyn's Journal



I never thought this day would come, me, wanting to change the name of my blog.

As the years have gone by, I've grown and so has the content here on FashionSquash. I remember being a 16 year old college student starting a blog full of OOTD's and £3 mascara reviews, that's all that interested me at that point. 6 years later, I am a graduate, business owner and a teacher, I've grown and experienced a lot and documenting on this blog is still super important to me.
Changing the name means my blog is growing with me, it's not getting left behind, there's so much more I want to share on here and revamping is the best way of kick starting the comeback.

Not much will change, in terms of content, I'll still being posting my favourite outfits and products but I'll definitely be opening up more and sharing my knowledge too!

As one chapter finishes, another one starts.

Goodbye FashionSquash, Hello Jesslyn's Journal!

Take care, Jesslyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...