May Lust List '13



Sleek Face Contour Kit
Blue Jersey Denim Pinafore - New Look
Black and White Panda Ballerina Slippers - New Look
Chain Curb Collar - Miss Selfridge
Real Techniques Starter Kit
Real Techniques Core Collection Kit

Hey guys,

This is my lust list for May, it's not as exciting as my previous lust lists but hey...

I've been reading reviews and watching youtubers praise the Real Technique brushes. They're not cheap brushes and I didn't want to rush to buy them to be disappointed.
I've been wanting the Sleek contour kit for ages but I never really got round to purchasing it.
Slippers! I just want them haha! I love the pinafores that are out at the moment and I think it's time I get one and I love chain necklaces which is why it's on my lust list.

What have you purchased during May, what are you planning to purchase throughout June?

Have a happy June everyone,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...