Graduate Fashion Week 2013 - My Experience!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
Hello lovelies,
 
 Last Sunday, I got the opportunity to go to Graduate Fashion Week. This was the first time I would be going to the event and I was very (very) excited! I wasn't sure what it would be like, all I knew was there was an exhibition and fashion shows to watch.

I was overwhelmed by how many universities were showcasing their final year students' work. I didn't even know where to start!

I was in so much pain when I got home after carrying home about 20 different university prospectuses, articles and much more plus a goodie bag and my own bag.

The pictures above are only a tenth of what I took, I loved looking at the different pieces, if I put in all the pictures I took, you'd be scrolling for years haha!

I was able to watch 3 fashion shows, University of Central Lancashire, Edinburgh College of Art and Northumbria University.

Going to GFW, gave me an insight on what type of work uni students produce, being at an age where I have to decide whether I want to attend university or not, it really helped me be more open minded to what, different universities can offer.

I really enjoyed myself and would love to attend again next year, if you went, what was your favourite collection? Or favourite university all together?

Thanks for reading and I hope you're well,

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow!
    Looks pretty cool. Never been

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try and go next year, it's a great experience!

      Delete
  2. Great shots! you are so lucky! I can never get to these events!

    http://www.BlackandOlives.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should! They're great events to attend, you get a lot of inspiration from them!

      Delete
  3. Great post lovely, it looks and sounds like you had an amazing time! I'm from Northumbria University so know first hand the amazing designers that come out of it :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and I did! :D and that's great to know, they really were amazing designers!

      Delete
  4. I love your blog! I followed you! Follow back?

    here's my blog, it would mean a lot if you were to check it out! I'm kind of new to this! xx

    coffeenotesandtea.blogspot.com

    -Aman <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...